OPS - Communications
Director (DOC) - Lt Col Christopher Suter
- Develop and implement communications plans, programs and directives in close coordination and in support of command, operations and emergency services.
- Proper accountability of communications equipment assigned to the wing.
- Ensuring communications equipment assigned to the wing is properly used and is secure.
- Manage communications data for the wing in ORMS.
- Ensuring staff, records and corporate property are available for the annual survey audit.
- Assisting with the coordination of reassigning communications assets as and where needed within the wing.
- Coordinate communications plans and programs with other staff agencies and with subordinate and higher headquarters.
- Develop detailed operating procedures for communications operations and guidance to subordinate units and personnel.
- Collect and report data to determine the effectiveness of communications operations.
- Coordinate licensing or frequency authorizations for all radio operations.
- Develop communications training programs.