Transportation Officer (LGT) - Maj James Bertz
Logistics/supply officers, communications officers, and transportation officers are responsible to their respective commanders for maintaining and providing their respective resources. Their primary duty is to manage and account for property in their area of responsibility. The duties listed are in addition to the general position descriptions found in CAPR 20-1, Organization of Civil Air Patrol. The duties listed in this section are not intended to be all-inclusive since commanders may add or amend them to meet their units' requirements.
Wing Directors of Logistics (LG)
- Advise the commander on the status of their respective property management programs and lead programs in accordance with this regulation and wing supplements.
- Account for property assigned to the wing.
- Be proficient in the use and capabilities of ORMS.
- Train and oversee subordinate unit property management officers.
- Ensure wing and unit level audit and inspection findings are corrected in a timely manner.
- Ensure all property reporting requirements are met.
- Transfer or turn-in property not required to support the wing's mission.